Bebo text

Hello world.

I’m in an exciting place right now. About to set off on an adventure and take on the world. I create my world and I’ll create myself within that world too. It isn’t a dream and it isn’t a wish. It is a reality.  It’s becoming more and more real every day. I wanted to tell you something the other day. It wasn’t important but I wanted to tell you all the same. I once had a moment with a boy and it hasn’t left my thoughts yet. I sold that boy a thought once and he will forever more be the keeper of it. I enjoy that fact.  

I’ll be a dreamer forever more. I will make things happen from these dreams, even if it is only a fraction that skims across the surface of my thoughts, I will make them happen.

Most importantly I will be happy and I will be living. Today. Tomorrow. Yesterday.

No comments:

Twitter Updates