Humm...

I often forget that people talk even when I’m not around. Haha stoopid observation but true all the same. I love hearing that people find me interesting enough to want to find out more even when I'm not around... I don’t know.. blah blah. I guess it is nice to be talked about when it is positive.


So Death Cab For Cutie.

Manchester. Not London. I guess that’s a kind of important decision. I would have waited for London if it was on offer again. I did apply to win tickets but we shall see.

Cineworld.

Blah cine. It is so hard to go to work knowing that your not a student anymore and the job, whilst still required to pay for things, is the only thing you have to look forward to. That isn't really the case as I have a million ideas that shall be pushed forward in the next wee while which should... Note should... Make some progress on the grand plan.

Roll on the adventures!

No comments:

Twitter Updates