Looking At Stars.

A boy holds his head high with ambition and excitement towards the night sky. The stars sit there one by one too many to count and too few to light the way fully. They hold the secrets of times gone past. We are always looking at them in the past and they are always in the future. They exist in a different time to us. We should take note of the vast sky and place our biggest problems along side. Our problems would amount to nothing but the smallest speck of light within that vast sky.

So today I have started looking to the sky and yeah you know what... My life is good. I may have just encountered the end of a relationship but I have succeeded in finding out more about myself. He was a pretty special kind of guy and I still admire his strengths. So today I shall eat and I shall drink and I shall indeed be merry. For today, it is the beginning of something a little bit new and of course a little bit scary.

Running with my eyes wide open. Smiling.



www.garybolam.co.uk

No comments:

Twitter Updates