Grumble Grumble

I am in the mindset of needing things.

I need a job.
I need to do uni work.
I need to get everything sorted for graduation.
I need to not feel like a teabag... I don’t know haha!


Yeah so today I shall avoid everything and go get a beer and a pizza. Or just head on round and watch a DVD with a friend. I think I'm on a bit of a downer right now about cine again. I sat through 5 or 6 hours of training and booklet filling in. Every point raised made me detest the company ethics even more. Up-selling. Yeah I get the idea and sure it is offering a service to customers...nothing wrong with that. However don’t take your miss spent money into the equation and don’t try and threaten my job even if it is in a roundabout way. Any point raised with management will inevitably be diluted and forgotten about unless it hasn’t been fobbed off with the usual “...that’s a head office decision.” or “blah blah head office blah I cant be bothered dealing with it blah blah...”  Gerr... Cine.


On another note I am actually enjoying the flat a bit now. It is clean. The sun is shining through the windows and I have a fresh load of washing hanging up. Aww summer times are coming closer.

No comments:

Twitter Updates