Get going

I need to get going I have about a thousand things to do and I'm delaying in doing them. I have now applied for the Business Boot Camp 08 opportunity and I have messed about with the autonomy layout. Check it out at www.garybolam.co.uk/theautonomy/sept08.htm I will have a fantastic thing going on there in September 2008.

So having mentioned that I have to get this degree out of the way first. Ohh and the washing machine... Gerr the washing machine. I thought that I had fixed it but turns out it now works up until a point then the little dial just keeps clicking around. Ger... So that needs sorted again.

Right! I am going to go to woodwork and make a plinth out of my desk haha! Then I have a tutorial with Sue at 3.20 which I might add I haven't really got anything to show. Humm... I know more what my degree show will be but I have begun conceptualising my practice... Bad thing to do. But interesting all the same.
So I'm off... Catch you later.

No comments:

Twitter Updates