And let it commence....

Humm... I know I shall soon be commencing the queue on the ladder that is the career ladder. I shall of course want to make my own... And I will make my own. I think how ever that my rent is due and I have bills to pay which I'm unsure that the ladder I create can sustain at first. So my thinking is I have two ladders one for myself and that I create and care for, the one my eye falls naturally towards and the other, the other shall be. at first, the ladder to the table. This ladder shall let me eat and enjoy the things that can only be acquired by use on that thing they call money. It of course will aid me in the creation and refinement of my own homely ladder.

Ladders have snakes though, but they wont put me off and for every snake I encounter I shall inevitably go beyond that in the future.

So I'm starting to look forward to letting it all commence and I am of course still unfocused but I’m working on that. The structure is becoming bolder now I need to work on the plan of action.

Hello world.

No comments:

Twitter Updates